Nacho DIBUJA is great for students who are being introduced to Spanish, but do not know how to write yet.
This book is filled with challenges for your student. Having color pencils, paint, colored paper, etc... is the best way for your student to enjoy this experience to the fullest!
Level: PK - K (3 years old - 4 years old)
- Acquire information, recognize distinctive viewpoints, and further their knowledge of other disciplines.
- Use formulaic language (learned words, signs, and phrases).
- List, name, identify, and enumerate while drawing.
- Associate products, practices, and perspectives with the target culture.
- Identify similarities and differences in the orthography and phonology.
- Recognize age-appropriate cultural or language-use opportunities outside the classroom
Satisfies Common Core Standards for Pre K.