El Jardín De Cuentos (2) is great for students who are being introduced to Spanish reading.
[THIS IS NOT A WORKBOOK]
This book contains the stories we all know like Cinderella and Beauty and the Beast. This book is a great introduction to reading and comprehension in Spanish. By allowing children to pick up a book in Spanish, introduces them to read literature later on.
Level: K - 2nd Grade (4 years old - 7 years old) - Spanish Beginners
- Develop age-appropriate vocabulary.
- Understand and use accepted words for categories of objects encountered and used frequently in everyday life.
- Develop age-appropriate grammar
- Phonological Awareness
- Begin to recognize letters of the alphabet.
- Demonstrate emergent writing skills.
- Demonstrate the enjoyment of literacy and literacy-related activities.
Satisfies Common Core Standards for Pre K.