Nacho Lecturas Integradas (A) is great for students who are beginning to learn how to read in Spanish.
This book is filled with reading comprehension exercises for your student. Reading is important when learning a language because you can understand the language and the culture as whole.
Level: 2nd / 3rd Grade (5 years old - 7 years old)
- Acquire information, recognize distinctive viewpoints, and further their knowledge of other disciplines.
- Use formulaic language (learned words, signs, and phrases).
- Interpret written, spoken, or signed (ASL) language.
- Present to an audience of listeners and readers.
- Use appropriate responses to rehearsed cultural situations.
- Use orthography, phonology, or ASL parameters to produce words or signs, and phrases in context.
- Recognize age-appropriate cultural or language-use opportunities outside the classroom
Satisfies Common Core Standards for SPANISH.