Nacho RECORTABLES (2) [Cut Outs] is great for students who are being introduced to Spanish, but do not know how to write yet.
This book is filled CUT OUTS. This is a great book to use for non-verbal students or children who are being introduced to language. It includes cut out pages to cut and paste stories based on the directions in the book. It enhances the use of accepted words for categories of objects encountered and used frequently in everyday life.
Level: PK (2 years old - 4 years old)
- Acquire information, recognize distinctive viewpoints, and further their knowledge of other disciplines.
- Use formulaic language (learned words, signs, and phrases).
- List, name, identify, and enumerate while drawing.
- Associate products, practices, and perspectives with the target culture.
- Identify similarities and differences in the orthography and phonology.
- Recognize age-appropriate cultural or language-use opportunities outside the classroom
Satisfies Common Core Standards for Pre K.