Aula Creativa (1) is great for students who want to learn how to draw!
This book is an introduction to drawing. The only difference is that all the instructions are in Spanish! This is a great introductory book for those who have acquired an interest in drawing at a young age. This workbook is part of a series so you can see your student progress!
Level: 5 years old and above - Spanish Beginner/Intermediate
- Develop expression, creativity, comprehension and intensity.
- Understanding symbolic production and transformation.
- Develop age-appropriate grammar.
- Demonstrate emergent drawing skills.
- Demonstrate the enjoyment of artistic comprehension.
Satisfies Common Core Standards for 1st, 2nd, 3rd grade.