Aula Creativa (3) is great for students who want to learn how to draw!
This book is an introduction to drawing - level 3. The only difference is that all the instructions are in Spanish! This is a great introductory book for those who have acquired an interest in drawing at a young age. This workbook is part of a series so you can see your student progress!
Level: 6 years old and above - Spanish Beginner/Intermediate
- Develop expression, creativity, comprehension and intensity.
- Understanding symbolic production and transformation.
- Develop age-appropriate grammar.
- Demonstrate emergent drawing skills.
- Demonstrate the enjoyment of artistic comprehension.
Satisfies Common Core Standards for 2nd, 3rd, 4th grade.