Nacho Cometa Creativa (3) is ideal for students learning Spanish through arts education.
This book is full of activities for your student. These activities are perfect for children because they will learn by observing, listening, touching, painting, etc. The activities in this book are easy to extract so your student can learn comfortably. These exercises develop motor skills, cognitive, social relationships and emotional health. We love to work with a term called "DECORATE FREELY" that allows us to use different types of materials such as: plasticine, rice, beans, stones, sequins, thread, etc ...
Level: PK (4 years)
- Acquire information, recognize distinctive points of view, and expand your knowledge of other disciplines.
- Use formula language (words, signs, and phrases learned).
- List, name, identify and enumerate as you draw.
- Associate products, practices and perspectives with the target culture.
- Identify similarities and differences in spelling and phonology.
- Recognize age-appropriate language or cultural opportunities outside of the classroom.
- Meets Common Core Standards for Pre K.