Nacho Escribe (B) is great for students who are being introduced to Spanish and learning how to write.
This book is an introduction to writing. There are several exercises that supplement reading comprehension as well as writing in cursive. It teaches what are the ABC's, the vocals, as well as drawing within the lines. It enhances your student's motor skills to write and read in Spanish.
Level: PK - K (3 years old - 4 years old) - Spanish Beginners
- Develop age-appropriate vocabulary.
- Understand and use accepted words for categories of objects encountered and used frequently in everyday life.
- Develop age-appropriate grammar
- Phonological Awareness
- Begin to recognize letters of the alphabet.
- Demonstrate emergent writing skills.
- Demonstrate the enjoyment of literacy and literacy-related activities.
Satisfies Common Core Standards for Pre K.